Tradition since 1920
|1920||Founding of König & Wiegand GmbH in Hamburg as a|
classic trading company focused on gums and resins.
|1995||Mr. Neupert takes over the company. The constant expansion of the product range then follows, primarily additives for food|
stuffs, animal feeds and cosmetics.
|1997||Headquarters move from Hamburg to Duesseldorf. More staff is hired.|
|2003||Acquisition of Thiem Rohstoffe company. Integration of the staff and product range. Continuation of the office in Hamburg as branch office. Entry of the second generation in the family business.|
|2007||Sale of the company to an international trading group|
|2011||Relaunch as Neupert Ingredients using the existing customer and supplier contacts.|
|2014||Start of the inter-generational succession within the family and inclusion of many more products.|